Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win an Overnight stay in Bath with Farmdrop
Kam Kelly has been discovering how Farmdrop delivers farm fresh groceries direct to our listener’s doors.
Farmdrop combine the quality of a farmer’s market and the convenience of a supermarket, bringing food direct to your home or workplace with convenient delivery slots. The beating heart of Farmdrop is the network of independent, smaller farmers, growers, makers and bakers. These producers are using the most sustainable and traditional techniques to bring you fresh food of the highest quality.
The PIG-near Bath is really a restaurant with rooms, tucked away in the rolling Mendip Hills between Bath and Bristol. This is a real get-away location, truly rural, with quintessentially English views of this undiscovered part of Somerset.
With an obsessive commitment to homegrown and local produce, THE PIG-near Bath celebrates the seasons and uses only the best, freshest and most authentic foods and ingredients. It is all about the kitchen gardens, they are the beating heart of the operation…everything is driven by the gardener/forager and chef – they grow and find the food – the chef then creates the menu; uncomplicated and simple British garden food, true to the micro-seasons with the emphasis squarely on fresh, clean flavours.
What cannot be grown in THE PIG-near Bath's kitchen garden will be sourced within a 25-mile radius. Somerset's distinctive character and unique combination of ancient woodland and agricultural farmland, means THE PIG-near Bath has access to some amazing meats, award-winning cheeses and cracking cider!
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at samfm.com) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Farmdrop LTD whose registered office is at Unit A502, 100 Drummond Road SE16 4DG’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 14th May to midnight on Tuesday 22th May 2018 on Sam FM Bristol.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must simply complete the online entry form. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entrants will watch a video clip and answer a question based on the video content. It will be a multiple choice answer mechanic.
6. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over except the employees of Farmdrop LTD and their close relatives and anyone connected with Celador Radio or First Radio Sales.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will be drawn at random who will win a one-night stay for two people on a Friday or Sunday night at THE PIG, near Bath, Pensford BS39 4NS. The stay can only be redeemed in November 2018 and according to availabilities at the time of the booking. It includes a continental breakfast for two and a 3-course dinner for two during the stay (excluding drinks). It excludes spa treatments, any further food and beverage spend and mini-bar spend during the stay. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the client reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The promoter of the competition will notify the winner via the email address entered in the competition within 30 days of the closing date of the competition.
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.