Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win hospitality as Bristol Bears take on the Worcester Warriors!
Nothing beats the thrill of watching live sport! And so, we have teamed up with Bristol Sport to give you the chance of winning the VIP treatment at the next Bristol Bears home fixture.
To win, all you need to do is listen to Sam FM Breakfast with Kam Kelly on Friday 21st February. If you’re the lucky winner you’ll receive two hospitality tickets to watch Bristol Bears take on Worcester on Sunday 23rd February, including brunch, refreshment and a padded seat to watch the game. On top of that, we’re also throwing in Half-Time refreshments and a complimentary matchday programme.
Guarantee your seats at this titanic clash between these fiercely competitive rivals on the Bristol Bears website now!
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.samfm.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Bristol Sport Breakfast Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 21st February on Sam FM Bristol and Sam FM Swindon.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
• Send a text message starting with the word SAM to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Sam FM listeners will need to text into the station on Friday 21st February. The presenter will randomly select a phone number to call back who will be taken to air and asked a
6. The presenter will open the text lines for listeners to register into the competition, after which they’ll select a caller at random and invite on-air. The caller will have three attempts to win by answering three general knowledge questions correctly. If the caller gets all three correct, they win. If the caller fails to all three questions correctly, they will be informed that they haven’t won and will not be told which answers were either right or wrong. The presenter will then select another caller from the earlier text entrees. The new caller shall be asked the same three questions again. The caller will have three attempts to win by answering three general knowledge questions correctly. If the caller gets all three correct, they win. If the caller fails to all three questions correctly, they will be informed that they haven’t won and not told which answers were either right or wrong.
7. Over 18s Only.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
The prize is 2x Match Day Hospitality tickets to see Bristol Bears play Worcester on Sunday 23rd February 2020. The winner must be available to attend the event on Sunday 23rd February. The prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value or to another sporting fixture.
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.