How To Make Sausage & Egg McMuffin at Home
It's the little things we're missing, so we've scoped out the best replica of the Sausage & Egg McMuffin.
- One English Muffin
- 75g of sausage meat
- Two eggs
- One slice of American Cheese
- Salt, pepper, sage
- Toast English muffin until golden brown.
- Season sausage meat with a pinch of salt and pepper then shape into balls.
- Flatten into patty shapes and cook under a pre-heated grill for six to seven minutes on each side (or as per instructions on packaging).
- Brush the inside of a metal ring with a little oil and place in a small frying pan.
- Pour in just enough water to cover the base then bring to the boil.
- Crack the eggs into the rings, cover the pan and cook for two to three minutes.
- Assemble your McMuffin by layering the patty and egg on top of a slice of cheese.
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.
You want more from Sam FM? Well select your location from the drop down list and you can flippin' well have it!