Viva Port Solent
At SAMfm we follow the King’s lead, with a little less conversation, and plenty more action!
And we’ll be bringing the action to Viva Port Solent, a free celebration of music, entertainment, and film on Saturday, August 19th.
Get all shook up in SAMfm’s Vegas photobooth, enjoy a film in the outdoor cinema and take in live music, completely free, for one night only.
At Port Solent – Dining, Lifestyle, and Shopping, off junction twelve of the M27.
Saturday 19th August, from 2pm
Get all shook up this summer and celebrate the King... of rock 'n roll! For one night only, Port Solent transforms into Viva Port Solent. Celebrate the life of a musical legend with live music and entertainment throughout the evening and an outdoor screening showing a classic Elvis film - right by the marina!
Join them for this exciting FREE event which includes:
- Premier Elvis Tribute Artist, Mike Nova
- Live performance from the Jesse Ray band
- Outdoor screening of 'Viva Las Vegas' brought to you by Port Solent
- Swing Dance Company dancing classes
- The Creation Station - Elvis guitar, glasses and sideburn making for kids
- Elvis fancy dress competition
- Delicious selection of food and drink
- To top it all off there’s plenty of FREE parking at Port Solent, so you can dance the night away and enjoy the film late into the evening.
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.
You want more from Sam FM? Well select your location from the drop down list and you can flippin' well have it!