Two men believed to be in their 20s had to be taken to hospital after suffering severe burns from a van fire in Hamble, Southampton.
Fire crews from Hamble, Hightown and St Mary's were called to Westfield Common just before 7.15pm on Sunday (13 May).
The two men were taken to hospital by road and air ambulance after being rescued from the fire.
Firefighters used breathing apparatus and hoses to extinguish the flames, and the van was severely damaged by the fire.
Exceptional work from @Hamblefire55 dealing with severe vehicle fire, backed up by @Hightown56 @StMarys54— Steve Buchanan-Lee (@S0_41) May 13, 2018
Critical IEC carried out with compassion, dignity & professionalism
Difficult location, multiple hazards #OpsEffectiveness @HIOWAA @SCAS999 @HantsPolice @TonyDeacon_GM54 pic.twitter.com/3leJCBIEe0
One car was also damaged by the heat of the flames.
Firefighters believe it was caused by a leak from a gas cooking cylinder in the back of the van.
Crews from Hamble, Hightown and St Mary's attending the scene.
Photo Credit: Steve Buchanan-Lee.