Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win £250 to spend at Orbital Shopping Centre
Sam FM has teamed up with Orbital Shopping Centre to give you a helping help with Christmas shopping during this festive season, by giving you the chance to win £250.
Orbital Shopping Park in Swindon is perfectly placed for present and party shopping. Pick up glorious gifts and the perfect stocking fillers at Boots or discover the latest party fashion from M&S, Next or New Look.
Why not indulge in a seasonal treat with a mince pie and Gingerbread and Cream Latte at Costa. Or celebrate finishing your shopping with a cheeky trip to Nandos.
Conveniently located just off Thamesdown Drive, Orbital has 1,000 FREE parking spaces and is served by regular buses, so drop in when you need those extra gifts or goodies for unexpected guests.
With late opening till 8.00pm weekdays, free WiFi and Click & Collect services, Orbital Shopping Park makes festive shopping easier.
Whether you're looking for crackers, candles or canapés, Orbital Shopping Park is perfectly placed for all your Christmas essentials.
To be in with the chance of winning £250 to spend at Orbital Shopping Centre just take a look at our festive spot the difference below, a little clue, you're looking out for four differences.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.samfm.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Orbital Shopping Centre' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 03/12/2018 to 16/12/2018 on SAM FM Swindon.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must; complete an entry form on the SAM FM website. The form will open for entries on 03/12/2018 and close at 23:59 on 16/12/2018. All mandatory fields must be completed.
4. Entrants must correctly identify the differences in the two images provided.
5. The winner will be contacted by a representative of Sam FM Swindon.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is £250 worth of Love2Shop Vouchers.