Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win this Summer Scorcher with The Chilli Alchemist
It is BBQ week here on Sam FM and this is your chance to win the ultimate Summer prize all thanks to The Chilli Alchemist.
To win, you just need to be listening to Kam Kelly at Breakfast on Friday June 30th! Kam will be playing a 'Summer Sizzler' to get you in the mood for BBQ season and all you have to do is identify the mystery artist. Text in and you could land yourself everything you need to be the perfect party host this Summer with a little help from The Chilli Alchemist!
During the Breakfast Show, Kam Kelly will be giving away the following to kick off a RED HOT Summer:
- A luxury BBQ
- Two weekend pit crew passes to Grillstock Fesitval (includes: Friday night Firestarter party, 4 beers (or other drinks), 2 meals, and a £15 merchandise voucher).
- A fiery Chilli Hamper from The Chilli Alchemists themselves.
- A BBQ masterclass to hone your grill skills with Simon Dyer (winner of ITV's BBQ Champ in 2015). Learn how to select & prepare meat, using charcoals and woods, heating & fire control. This one off masterclass will be held at his farm near Nailsea.
The Chilli Alchemist
- The team at The Chilli Alchemist are not only huge Sam FM fans but they also live and breathe chillies! Their fiery, unique recipes are all hand made and produced in Bristol. If heat isn't really your thing, they don't go overboard with heat levels with sauces ranging from mild to very hot depending on your preference.
- Each bottle is individually hand waxed and the team ensure that each sauce is a perfect blend of ingredients that compliment the chilli and add great variety to your meals.
- They use fresh, whole chillies or a little dried chilli to compliment smoked peppers. There is no room for chilli mash (which is a cheap and often salty way of preserving the fruits) or any products that do not meet with their high standards. They source the freshest ingredients they can find and have a great network of quality suppliers for all ingredients.
- As for the method behind the sauces, The Chilli Alchemist takes hygiene and safety very seriously. The sauces have been independently, microbiologically tested by a UKAS accredited laboratory in order to determine their safety, opened & unopened shelf life and provide peace of mind.
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.