Win a Cooker or £1k with Nailsea Electrical Summer Street Party
Can you Se-Juice Kam and Alice? This Summer we are searching for Bristol's best smoothie maker with Nailsea Electrical.
This Summer our health conscious listeners have an opportunity to help us eat clean. For others, it is a chance to blend up last night’s kebab…
If you make Kam and Alice's top 10 concoctions, you'll be attending Nailsea Electrical's prestigious FREE Summer Street Party with live entertainment all day, over 30 food & drink stalls, fully licensed bar and one off savings in store on the day.
The grand finale at Nailsea Electrical
You will have 5 minutes to prepare to “Se-Juice” our independent panel. The winning smoothie will walk away with a brand new cooker or £1,000 thanks to Nailsea Electrical. All of our runner's up with receive a brand new Smoothie Maker. To enter the competition, tell us about your favourite smoothie below... What would you choose, the money or cooker?
Nailsea Electrical Summer Street Party
The yearly Summer Street Party hosted by Nailsea Electrical is back bigger and better than ever before.
What to expect:
- Live music all day
- Food and drink stalls
- Live cookery demonstrations in their state-of-the-art showroom with chances to taste delicious food.
- Free Gin and Wine tasting sessions with a fully licensed bar all day and extended into the evening. Please Drink Responsibly.
- Mr Whompy the UK's only ice cream van DJ booth & sound system, https://www.facebook.com/mrwhompy/
- Plus you could be the lucky winner of a retro VW Camper Van fridge worth £1200!
- A family friendly event that'll light up the Gloucester Road.
The competition has now closed but make sure you're at the Summer Street Party to see who won!
More from Sam FM
Summer Festival Season is here, and at SAM FM we’re bringing the biggest music festivals from the UK and Europe straight to you.
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.
You want more from Sam FM? Well select your location from the drop down list and you can flippin' well have it!