Win £250 with Kings Chase Shopping Centre
Kam Kelly, Mark Franklin and The Sam FM Team will be turning on the lights at Kings Chase shopping centre on the 23rd November and will be giving you the chance to win £250 to spend this Christmas!
The fun doesn't stop there. There will be a giant snow globe where you can pose for a photo with Father Christmas and even walk away with the printout. There will be a live brass band and, of course, expect some seriously good music, courtesy of Sam FM.
Whilst you watch the entertainment and wait for the lights, don’t forget to do your Christmas shopping in Kings Chase Shopping Centre’s 24 retailers such as Boots, WHSmith, Sainsbury, Wilko and Argos. Stop and have a hot drink and something to eat at Boswells or Costa and why not stay for the afternoon and park in the 365 space car park which is free if you spend £15 in Sainsbury’s!
The big switch-on takes place at 6 pm and the entertainment kicks-off at 3 pm.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.samfm.co.uk/terms-
and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Kings Chase Christmas Light Switch On’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on 23rd November 2019 on SAM FM Bristol
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
- Attend the Kings Chase Shopping Centre Christmas Light Switch On on the 23rd of November 2019 and submit the requested contact details to a representative from the radio station for the prize draw. Entries will open at 12:00pm on 23rd November 2019 and close at 17:00pm on 23rd November 2019
- All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- One person from all eligible entries will be randomly selected and contacted via their preferred method of contact on November 25th 2019
- If the winner doesn’t reply or accept their prize within 7 days, another winner will be randomly selected.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
- £250 delivered via bank transfer. You will need to supply your bank account details to claim the prize.
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.
You want more from Sam FM? Well select your location from the drop down list and you can flippin' well have it!