Win a £250 day out with TrustFord!
On Thursday 14th November Sam FM is teaming up with Bristol’s TrustFord to help celebrate the release of Le Mans '66 in UK cinemas the next day!
Telling the story of Ford’s push to beat reigning champions Ferrari at the 1966 LaMans endurance race in France and starring Matt Damon and Christian Bale, you can celebrate the release of this epic film with us at Clifton Down Shopping Centre on Thursday 14th November.
From midday you could be in with the chance of winning on the spot prizes, racing your own Ford GT with a Ferrari, meet Sam FM’s Downsy and even sit in a Ford Mustang – the ultimate muscle car! As well as all that, you could be the lucky winner of a £250 Red Letter Day voucher to spend on any experience day you’d like.
Operating as an independent dealer group, with its own board of directors and operating strategies, TrustFord is part of the Ford Retail Group.
Accredited in the Sunday Times as one of their Top 25 Companies to work for, TrustFord operates a network of 58 dealership sites throughout the UK and Channel Islands and employs 3,500 staff all of whom are focused on Driving the Standard in Customer Care.
Find out more about Trust Ford’s New and Used Cars, Motability vehicles or vans on their website, as well as thier latest Offers, Servicing options, and the latest driving advice from their Hints and Tips.
With smarter technologies the world is moving a lot faster. Whether it’s a holiday, a handbag or a car, once you know what you want you don’t want to wait for it. You want it now. And at TrustFord they know how demanding life is in today’s times. Understanding the significance of urgency and that’s why they want to make your vehicle purchase as easy, quick and as stress-free as possible.
With TrustFord Now that aim is to make your new or used vehicle purchase practical and quick for you. Now you can see your vehicle, buy it and drive it home, all on the same day and within the same hour! They’ll even bring your vehicle to your nearest TrustFord dealership so you don’t have to travel far.
Click here to find out more.
Watch the trailer to Le Mans '66 here:
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.samfm.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Le Mans '66’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on 14th November 2019 at Clifton Down Shopping Centre with Sam FM Bristol.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
Attend the Le Mans '66, Trust Ford event at Clifton Down Shopping Centre on 14th November 2019 and provide contact details to a representative from the radio station. Entries will open at 11:00 on 14th November 2019 and close at 15:00 on 14th November 2019.
3. Entrants will need to take part in a race with two remote control cars. Winners of the race will be eligible for the prize draw to win a £250 Red Letter Day Experience Voucher.
4. One entrant from all eligible entries will be randomly selected and contacted via their preferred method of contact. If they do not answer or fail to respond within 7 days, we reserve the right to randomly select another winner.
5. Entrants must be 18 years or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
7. £250 Red Letter Day Voucher https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/giftvouchers
8. Prize must be redeemed within 10 months via at www.redletterdays.co.uk/redeem using the voucher number and security code. (These can be found on the voucher itself).
9. The winner can select from a wide range of experiences, including: a 60 Minute Light Aircraft Flight, Scuba Diving with Sharks, Ferrari, Aston Martin or Lotus Exige Driving and Camel Riding for Two. (Area and availability depending).
10. The voucher will be delivered via Royal Mail within 21 days.
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.
You want more from Sam FM? Well select your location from the drop down list and you can flippin' well have it!