Win a Family Pass and Shop Voucher For Bristol Zoo Gardens
While Bristol Zoo Gardens may be closed for the moment, we know that all the animals are busy having fun, cared for by their keepers.
From gorillas and penguins to lemurs and meerkats, the Zoo is home to over 400 exotic and endangered species from around the world, all set within 12 acres of award-winning gardens.
So when we’re all back to normal again, go on an adventure into an amazing animal kingdom.
Meet your favourite creatures face to face with spectacular immersive experiences. Marvel at a 32-stone gorilla strolling overhead in our glass-floored gorilla house, crawl through a tunnel to pop up among our cheeky meerkat mob, or journey underwater to watch seals and penguins zoom around you.
There’s also nine animal houses for a great day out come rain or shine. Go nocturnal in Twilight World, or meet the Zoo’s slithery, scaled inhabitants in our Reptile House! Other highlights include Monkey Jungle, the Aquarium, Bug World, the Forest of Birds and a dazzling Butterfly House.
Adventurers can also take on the thrilling aerial ropes course ZooRopia (additional charge applies), and run wild in the adventure playground.
Bristol Zoo Gardens will be bringing you lots of animal fun online while we’re all stuck indoors – check out the latest news at bristolzoo.org.uk and on social media.
Pre-book your summer adventure and save 10% at bristolzoo.org.uk
If you want to win a family day at the zoo plus a shop voucher, listen to Sam FM Breakfast with Kam Kelly all this week to enter!
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.samfm.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Bristol Zoo Breakfast Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 30th March to 3rd April 2020 on SAM FM Bristol and SAM FM Swindon
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
3. Send a text message starting with the word SAM then your answer to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day an entrant will be selected at random to answer a simple multiple-choice question to win. If they do not answer correctly, the presenter will randomly select someone else until we find a winner.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
7. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 10 entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
Each day one winner will win;
8. One Family Ticket to Bristol Zoo to be used by 31st December 2020
9. £40 Gift Card to be used in the Bristol Zoo Shop which can be used throughout the year
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.
You want more from Sam FM? Well select your location from the drop down list and you can flippin' well have it!