Win a night away with Trust Ford and Sam FM
On Friday 21st February Sam FM is teaming up with Bristol’s TrustFord to help celebrate the release of brand-new Ford Kuga and Puma cars!
Come to Bradley Stoke’s Willow Brook Centre on Friday 21st February to learn all about and experience Ford’s all-new plug-in SUV and Hybrid cars. Whilst there you’ll also be able to meet with Sam FM’s very own Mark Franklin and partake in a draw to win a night away at Newport’s beautiful Celtic Manor, plus a weekend with the brand-new ford Puma!
Operating as an independent dealer group, with its own board of directors and operating strategies, TrustFord is part of the Ford Retail Group.
Accredited in the Sunday Times as one of their Top 25 Companies to work for, TrustFord operates a network of 58 dealership sites throughout the UK and the Channel Islands and employs 3,500 staff all of whom are focused on Driving the Standard in Customer Care.
Find out more about Trust Ford’s New and Used Cars, Motability vehicles or vans on their website, as well as their latest Offers, Servicing options, and the latest driving advice from their Hints and Tips.
With smarter technologies, the world is moving a lot faster. Whether it’s a holiday, a handbag or a car, once you know what you want you don’t want to wait for it. You want it now. And at TrustFord they know how demanding life is in today’s times. Understanding the significance of urgency and that’s why they want to make your vehicle purchase as easy, quick and as stress-free as possible.
With TrustFord Now that aim is to make your new or used vehicle purchase practical and quick for you. Now you can see your vehicle, buy it and drive it home, all on the same day and within the same hour! They’ll even bring your vehicle to your nearest TrustFord dealership so you don’t have to travel far.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.samfm.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Trust Ford Street Team’ competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 21st February 2020 with Sam FM Bristol.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must; Attend Willow Brook Centre, Savages Wood Road, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 8BS on Friday 21st February 2020.
4. Provide contact details to a representative from the radio station for the prize draw. Entries will open at 10:30 on 21/02/19 and close at 14:30 on 21/02/19.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries on Monday 24th February 2020. The winner will be contacted via the email address or phone number provided.
6. The winners contact details will be passed to Trust Ford for the purposes of prize fulfillment only.
7. You must be aged 18s years or older and hold a valid UK driving license.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Voucher for one night’s stay for two people in a standard double room at the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport.
10. 72 hour hire of a new Ford Puma supplied by Trust Ford. No additional funds are provided to cover fuel costs or road charges.
11. The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.
You want more from Sam FM? Well select your location from the drop down list and you can flippin' well have it!