Win a night hosted by The Chilli Alchemist
This Father’s Day we are offering 5 lucky listeners and the special man in their life a chance to attend the hottest night of the year.
In the lead up to the 18th of June, we are asking listeners to treat that one man who means so much to them and win a night hosted by The Chilli Alchemist.
From June 12th, you’ll be asked to identify the ‘Daddy of Rock’ that Kam Kelly plays during The Breakfast show.
This unique prize will see 10 people head to MEATliquor to learn more about the Chilli Obsession, plus:
- Special Evening hosted by The Chilli Alchemist at MEATliquor with lessons in food pairing and their top Chilli products
- On the night MEATliquor will provide a 2-course dinner for you and the man in your life.
- Moor Beer will provide a pack of beer for each prize winner to take away
- You will also receive a selection of Chilli Products courtesy of The Chilli Alchemist.
More about Chilli Alchemist:
- The Chilli Alchemist live and breathe chillies and their fiery, unique recipes are all hand made and produced in Bristol.
- They don't go overboard with heat levels with sauces ranging from mild to very hot depending on your preference.
- Each bottle is individually hand waxed providing you with the perfect gift for your loved one this Father's Day.
More about MEATliquor Bristol:
- Bar and Restaurant
- Meat and Liquor available all day
- 77-79 Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS13RD
- Takeout available all day
More about the Moor Beer Company:
- Moor Beer was reborn in 2007
- Stemming from Californian roots, their beers are full flavoured, often hoppy but always incredibly balanced.
- Find them on Days Road, Bristol, BS2 0QS.
- Moor Beer Company is celebrating its 10th Birthday this year! Find out more here.
Over 18 to consume any of the alcohol
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.
You want more from Sam FM? Well select your location from the drop down list and you can flippin' well have it!