Win travel to London and £150 with Sn-ap
It's time to grab a mate and head to London with £150 cash! You'll just need to enter our Breakfast competition with Kam Kelly to be in with the chance of winning - ALL thanks to Sn-ap!
Sn-ap matches people who want to make similar trips with the UK’s top coach operators to get you where you want, when you want, for pocket-money prices.
Snap gives you access to premium coaches usually reserved for elite sports teams, executive travel and luxury tours.
Just choose your end destination and a convenient pickup point and tell us when you want to travel.
Their system puts all the people wanting to make similar trips together and matches them up with with the best local coach operators and keep prices low by only running coaches when there's enough demand.
To be in with the chance of winning this fantastic prize, listen to the Sam FM Breakfast Show with Kam Kelly every weekday morning from 6am this week. Good luck!
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.samfm.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Sn-ap October' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 15/10/2018 to 19/10/2018 on SAM FM Bristol.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word SAM and SNAP to 81400 (the "Text Message Line"). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn't answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Entrants will be selected to play on air and will have to identify the name of the song that the Breakfast Presenter has distorted by jumbling on air. They will need to state the word SNAP when the second half of the song has been played.
6. The player will be selected at random to play and must identify the correct song in order to win.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The daily prize is two return tickets to London from Bristol plus £150 spending money. There are five prizes to be won.
More from Sam FM
Icons of rock 'n roll, Aerosmith to ZZ Top, tune in to Sam FM Greatest Hits, everyday from 7 pm.
You want more from Sam FM? Well select your location from the drop down list and you can flippin' well have it!